niccu 5/16

niccu 5/16
in the children's hospital niccu on 5/16/11 4 hours after birth

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Being induced today! 5/15/11

Well today is the big day. We are checking into the hospital at 6PM. I am so anxious. My nerves are starting to get to me...I know that we are in the best hands so that has really helped alot. All that we ask for is a safe and quick delivery for our little Stephen. Daddy will be waiting to take pictures of him. We will keep everyone updated as soon as we know how everything is going and we will post pictures when we can.

1 comment:

  1. Brittney, my thoughts have been with you and both your Stephen's... Especially jr, since leaving you on Wed. I'm only a click away if you ever want or need to talk. I'm so proud of how strong you are for all you are going through! Im sure you're jogging around the block by now. Big hug! your student nurse Elyssa

    ReplyDelete